Applications for SETsquared Bristol's startup visa endorsements are currently closed. Please check this page to find out about the next wave of applications.
The start-up visa is for early-stage, high growth potential entrepreneurs starting a business in the UK for the first time.
All Visa applicants must obtain an endorsement from an approved endorsing body. SETsquared Bristol's third call for applicants is now open for technology start-up businesses seeking endorsement, and wanting to establish a business office in Bristol. Successful applicants will need to meet our incubator entry criteria and will join the SETsquared Bristol incubator as a condition of their endorsement. Visit this page for more information about SETsquared membership and fees.
Please note that SETsquared Bristol do not endorse Innovator Visa applicants.
Are you eligible for startup visa endorsement from SETsquared Bristol?
- Successful applicants will need to meet our incubator entry criteria and will join the SETsquared Bristol incubator as a condition of their endorsement.
- Startup visa is for non-EEA nationals wishing to set up a business in the UK.
- All applications will be assessed for Innovation, Viability and Scalability by an approved endorsing body.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Applicants must meet the English language requirement
- Applicants must not have previously set up a business in the UK.
- Applicants do not need any funds to invest in their business at this stage
- Successful applicants are granted leave for 2 years and can also bring their family members (spouses/partners and children under 18) to the UK.
- During the granted period of leave applicants will spend the majority of their time developing their businesses but can also take on other work outside of their businesses, to support themselves.
- At the end of 2 years, Startup visa holders can switch into the Innovator category to extend their stay and develop their businesses in the UK.
For more information please visit: www.gov.uk/start-up-visa