Are you ready to apply for SETsquared Bristol’s incubation programme?
We’re always looking for exciting new high-tech companies to support, and we love to hear about your great new ideas for businesses.
Before applying, please carefully consider SETsquared’s entry criteria.
- You must be a technology startup
- Your idea must be knowledge-based (seeking to exploit intellectual property or novel information).
- Your idea must have very high commercial growth potential.
- We look favourably on applications featuring genuinely original ideas, which appear capable of attracting investment.
- We are keen that the people involved in the venture are open to outside support and advice, and are looking to accelerate the company to market.
Services and resources
Our services are designed to support companies who fit these criteria, but we appreciate that all businesses are unique, so there is some room for flexibility allowing us to support ventures where we feel we can add genuine value. If you’d like to grow your startup with SETsquared, but not sure if you are ready or whether your business qualifies, read this blog.
Bespoke business support services are accessible through flexible membership types including virtual, residential and pre-incubation. Find out more about what we offer.
Ready to apply?
Think you’re ready to apply for SETsquared Bristol’s incubation programme?
Complete our online application form.
You will need to have information about your business available in order to complete the application.